Mad Quick Hand of the Seashore. Reaching Press, 2018. Named a finalist in the 2019 Lambda Literary Awards.
Poems in Journals and Anthologies:
- Nixes Mate Review. “On the Ferry to Spectacle Island.” April 2021.
- Voices Amidst the Virus: Poets Respond to the Pandemic: “Pandemic Spring,” “I Hike to the End of the Trail,” and “April, Merciless.” Lily Poetry Review Books, 2021.
- Solstice: A Magazine of Diverse Voices: “April, Merciless.” April 2020.
- Naugatuck River Review: “All-Night Diner.” Winter/Spring 2020.
- Fire Poetry Journal: “The Marigolds, the River, the Oaks.” July 15, 2019.
- Heavy Feather Review: “What Snow White Swallows,” “Fox News Princess,” and “Lovers Rapunzel Finds in the Wilderness.” May 10, 2019.
- SWWIM Every Day: “A Copy of Szymborska’s Collected Poems Abandoned on a Table.” May 18, 2018.
- Blanket Sea: “What the Crows Did” and “The Window.” March 19, 2018.
- Mass Poetry Poem of the Moment: “Trespassers.” February 22, 2017.
- 823 on High: “The Five Butterflies.” April 20, 2017.
- Cape Cod Poetry Review: “Midwinter, Provincetown.” Spring 2016.
- Borderlands: Texas Poetry Review: “The Flooded Field.” Number 43, 2015.
- Incessant Pipe: “The Fish Head.” April 17, 2015.
- Marathon Literary Review: “The Secrets of Sourdough.” Issue 8 (June 2015)
- Dirty Chai: “The Kitchen Poem.” Summer 2015 Issue. Read the issue as a PDF
- Oddball Magazine: “For Beth with the Golden Hair.” February 25, 2015.
- The dVerse Anthology: Voices of Contemporary World Poetry: “Letters from Provincetown.” Plum White Press, 2013.
- Lyrical Somerville. “Some Notes on Boston in Early Spring.” 2012.
- PIF Magazine: “How Do You Keep Your Tempest?” Circa 1996.
- Chronogram. 1996.
- The Writer. Circa 1991.
The Bait/Switch Project
- A multidisciplinary project where each piece of art builds off another. Maple Seed Princess. January 2020. Inspired by the drawing Seedling, by Max Church. Inspired the photo series Becoming Mother: Studies in Birth and Detritus, by Adrianne Mathieowitz.
- Consider Us Women: A Conversation with Kwoya Fagin Maples. The Rumpus. May 13, 2019.
- A Female, Bone-Deep Obssession: Talking with Jennifer Martelli. The Rumpus. December 17, 2018.
- Sarah Nichols, Author of Dreamland for Keeps.
- Wendy Mnookin, Author of Dinner with Emerson.
- Carla Drysdale, Author of Little Venus and Inheritance.
- Penelope Schott, Author of How I Became an Historian.
- Jacqueline Lapidus, Author of The Widows’ Handbook.
- Annie Finch, Author of Spells.
- Tom Daley, Author of House You Cannot Reach.
- Lesley Wheeler, Author of Radioland.
- Nicci Mechler of Porkbelly Press.
- Carolina de Robertis, Author of Gods of Tango.
- Tawnysha Green, Author of A House Made of Stars.
- The Martha Collins Race Trilogy.
- The Expanse, by S.A. Corey.
- Amazon Burning, by Victoria Griffiths.
- Mark of Voodoo, by Sharon Caulder
Prose in Gender Focus, 2014-2016